Ultra-lightweight, short-sleeved suit for triathlon competition. SuperWhite – extremely high sun protection, SuperBlack – genuine sports compression. Original FUSION side pockets for energy products and a newly designed aero back pocket
Recommended for all distances in triathlon and duathlon competition
– OekoTex-certified SuperBlack fabric on the legs, Made in France
- – OekoTex-certified SuperWhite fabric on the upper body, Made in Italy
- – Elastic YKK zip to front
- – OekoTex-certified soft, elastic, fleece padding, Made in Italy
- – Free-cut tape at the ends of sleeves and legs with sublimation printed logos
- – Pockets to outer thighs for gels (up to 3 per pocket)
- – Aero pocket on the back
- – Unisex Products
- Made in Europe at the Fusion.Factory
15 to 30 degrees
Legs – Woven. 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
Stomach – Warp-knitted. 84% polyamide, 16% elastane
Upper body – Warp-knitted 78% polyester, 22% elastane
Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment
- > Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
- > Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
- > Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
- > Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
> Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment