Aero optimization without compromises. No pockets, no padding, no compression.
Solely fast aero materials in a body paint like fit for the committed athlete.
Used on top a pair of SLi-Tri-tights or a pair of SLi Cycling bibs. During triathlon, the bike skin can be used beneath the wetsuit, but taken off in T2, changing for a run-optimized top, e.g. a singlet, etc.
• – Oekotex certificated aero optimized fabric that clings to the body
• – Aero optimized sleeves
• – Elastic YKK zipper on the front
• – Developed in cooperation with ColoQuick Cycling Team and Jesper Svensson, winner of IM Brazil in Bikeskin
• Unisex product
• Produced in Europe – Fusion.Factory
15 to 30 degrees
78% polyester, 22% elastane
Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment
- > Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
- > Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
- > Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
- > Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
> Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment.