Comfortable all-round cycle shorts made from active moisture-wicking fabric that keeps the body dry when the temperature rises and warm when the temperature drops
Recommended for cycling, training and competition
Fit: Tight fit
• – OekoTex certified C3 fabric, produced in Italy
• – Active moisture wicking. The capillary effect transports sweat away from the skin to the outside, where it is disperses over a large area and then evaporates quickly
• – Triple-density chamois for optimal pressure-point relief
• – CNC-configured for smooth finish between chamois and seams to avoid uncomfortable edges
• – Silicone-finished leg gripper with Fusion C3 logos
• Made in Europe at the Fusion.Factory
10 to 35 degrees
|Knitted: 77% polyamide, 23% elastane|
|Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment |
o > Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
o > Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
o > Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
o > Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
> Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment.