Super light, fitted vest with a wind protective front made from a fine, highly breathable, elastic 3-layer laminate. Can be worn under a cycle jersey or triathlon top as a base layer, or as a middle layer. Provides protection from the wind and from cooling in cold or wet conditions. A versatile problem solver, the vest guards against cooling during competition or training
Recommended for competition and training in cycling, running and triathlon
Fit: Tight fit without being restrictive
- – Ultra-light – 49 grams in size Medium
- – Elastic 3-layer laminate with breathable polyurethane membrane, produced in Italy
- – High breathability ensures comfort in a wide range of temperatures/ in varying outside temperatures
- – Quick-drying
- – Unisex Products
- Made in Europe at the Fusion.Factory
0 to 20 degrees
Front: 100% polypropylene
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Back: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment
- > Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
- > Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
- > Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
- > Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
> Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment