Get a quality workout with our heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working.
The front part of the strap contains the heart rate module and is made of flexible plastic. The part of the strap that goes around your back is made of a soft fabric and is adjustable to your size.
Use and care of the heart rate monitor is a snap. Once it’s paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time. The fabric of the strap can be removed and hand-washed as often as needed.
This heart rate strap has an IPX7 waterprof rating and should not be worn while swimming.
- Water Resistance: 32.9 ft (10 m)*
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F–122°F (-10°C–50°C)**
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
*Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming.
**In cold conditions, wear warm clothing to keep the heart rate monitor close to your body temperature.