Our B-Complex forte capsules deliver 300 NRV (nutrient reference values) of all 7 B complex vitamins concentrated in a single capsule! The variety of important contributions of these vitamins to a healthy organism is truly impressive. Since it is difficult to cover all these substances in sufficient quantities through the food with today’s diet and the exhausting everyday life, it is a good way to solve this with a single capsule.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to: normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Vitamin B12 is important as it contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion and the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal function of energy metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and carbohydrate metabolism, while niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- In addition, niacin contributes to a normal mental state, normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Thiamine contributes to normal heart function and reduced fatigue and exhaustion.
Maltodextrin, gelatin (capsule), nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dyes (titanium dioxide, tartrazine), riboflavin, thiaminmononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamine acid, cyanocobalamin.Allergen Warning: May contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and egg protein.
Recommended intake:Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
60 capsules = 42 g