> Enhances strength and power
> Increases the energy level
> Improves recovery
> Promotes sports performance
- Additional information
- Directions for usage
- Nutritional information
AAKG L-ARGININE α-KETOGLUTARATE
AAKG is a food supplement from Arginine a-Ketoglutarate.
Helps the cardiovascular system stay healthy Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid, playing a key role in some body functions and being particularly suitable to athletes since:
– It is involved in protein synthesis and energy metabolism
– It is a nitric oxide (NO) precursor, a very powerful vasodilator helping transport more nutrients to muscles and tissues, thus improving athletic performance
– It is a creatine precursor, increases strength and power and it is useful for athletes at a competitive level, too
– An important detoxifying function as it is an intermediate product of hydrolysis of urea and helps detoxify the body by reducing fatigue caused by ammonia accumulation
– It strengthens immune defence by promoting T-lymphocyte production. Arginine absorption is enhanced by the special AAKG formula (α-Ketoglutarate) which is the arginine salt achieved by two arginine molecules combined with one of α-Ketoglutarate. This combination improves the arginine stability in a fluid environment and improves its ergogenic abilities and its role in energy production.
Bulking agent: cellulose; Anti-caking agents: magnesium salt of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Take 4 tablets per day with water or other liquid, best after meals.
Warning:food supplements should not be considered as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded.
156 g – 120 tablets