Long thermal running tights for cold weather training
Recommended for running in cold weather
Fit: Tight fit
• – OekoTex certified PWR Compression fabric, produced in Italy
• – Sports compression – 18 mmHg* at the ankle, 14 mmHg* in the calf and 10 mmHg* in the thigh
• – Elastic fleece lining ensures natural freedom of movement and warmth
• – Discreet rear envelope pocket for keys or additional nutrition
• – Free-cut material leg trim to prevent compression marks and improve comfort
• – Reflective strip details to lower legs (front & rear) for greater visibility
• – Unisex Products
• Made in Europe at the Fusion.Factory
0 to 10 degree
|Chain stitch weave. 82% polyamide, 18% elastane|
|Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment |
o > Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
o > Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
o > Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
o > Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
> Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment.