1,800.00€ – 2,200.00€Compare
Our top road pros demanded we offer the revolutionary Zipp 454 NSW as a Tubular, so we made it just for them… and for you! The 454 NSW Tubular Rim brake brings together the advanced aerodynamics and stability of its biomimicry-derived Sawtooth™ rim profile with the time-proven ride qualities of riding tubulars. Utilizing the principles of the emerging science of biomimicry, Zipp engineers studied the environment around them for instances of how nature achieved speed, control, and efficiency. A humpback whale’s fast and graceful movements are aided by tubercles on its pectoral fins. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- Cognition hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Industry leading Showstopper™ brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
|DRIVER BODY TYPE||n/a, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road|
|RIM – INSIDE WIDTH||n/a|
|RIM FINISH||UD fiber, Impress technology|
|WEIGHT BASED ON||Lightest configuration: Quick Release axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included in weight. Front: 625g Rear: 790g|