Comfortable, 3 rear pocket cycling jersey for everyday use. Made from highly elastic, active moisture-wicking material that keeps the body dry in a wide range of temperatures. Suitable for both mountain biking and road cycling
Recommended for cycling, both training and competition
Fit: Tight fit without being restrictive
• – OekoTex certified C3 fabric, produced in Italy
• – Active moisture-wicking. The capillary effect transports sweat away from the skin to the outside, where it disperses over a large area and then evaporates quickly
• – Special phone pocket with “safety flap”
• – Continuous, 2-way zip
• – Reflective logos on the collar and back pocket
• – Unisex Products
• Made in Europe at the Fusion.Factory
10 to 20 degrees
|Woven: 87% polyester, 13% elastane|
|Some good advice on how to extend the life of your FUSION sport garment
o > Wash before first use. If you ad a little vinegar in the first wash, the colour will stay clearer and last longer.
o > Wash you sports clothing at a maximum temperature of 40° C. Do not use detergent and do not bleach.
o > Use of detergent will limit the moisture-transport of the product. Therefore do not use detergent.
o > Hang-dry your FUSION sports garment. Do not tumble-dry.
> Be aware of sharp items, edges and Velcro straps on backpacks, belts and likewise, rubbing against fabric and seams of you garment. It may rip both fabric and seams of your FUSION sports garment.