This is the bike for you if
The new G8 road bike, with disc brakes, is the perfect choice for cyclists who are looking for a lightweight and aerodynamic bike with internal cabling and outstanding performance.
Its unique technology is
The G8 Disc road bike was designed based on the parameters defined by aerodynamic tests in the wind tunnel and fluid dynamics technology. Its monocoque carbon frame combines Toray T800 and T800 carbon fibres and Pitch Fiber carbon fibres in critical areas. The frame weighs just 850 grams.
It’s different because
The G8 Disc bike features ACR steering, enabling 100% internal cabling.
- FRAME: Global Concept G8 Disc ACR Carbon Monocoque
- FORK: Full Integrated Tapered, Full Carbon 1.5″, ACR
- STEM: FSA NS ACR
- HEADSET: FSA ACR
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra DI2 Hydra
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra DI2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra DI2
- CRANK SET: FSA SLK
- CASSETE: Shimano Ultegra 11/30
- CHAIN: FSA TH-CN1102
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- WHEELSET: EVO 50 Disc Thru Axle
- TIRES: Hutchinson Epsilon 700x 28
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension
- SEAT CLAMP: G8 Integrated
- SEATPOST: G8 Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: FSA SLK ACR Compact