14-day return policy
- Should the purchased goods be not suitable to you for some reason, you have the right to return the product within 14 days and get 100% refundReturn policy does not apply to products such as sports nutrition. Additionally, products not suitable for return due to hygienic or medical reasons, cannot be returned after the packaging has been removed.
In odrer to return the product, please, send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The product can also be returned in a Skibikemarathon store.
- We will refund the sum paid for the returned product to the purchaser’s bank account without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date we receive a withdrawal application from the purchaser. Skibikemarathon may refuse to make a refund until the purchaser has returned to it the item that constituted the object of the contract or provided proof of having sent back the goods.The return policy does not apply to goods that are not suitable for returning due to health protection or hygiene reasons and if the goods have been opened following delivery.
1. Private persons can present their claims in relation to the purchased goods during 24 months time starting from the date the product has been handed over to the client. Legal persons can present their claims during time defined by the product manufacturer.
2. During the reclamation period the consumer can demand a free repair of defective goods. Should the malfunction be caused by manufacturer’s fault, the cost of all manufacturing defects as well as work time and the cost of spare parts are covered.
3. Claims can only be presented based on the original document certifying the purchase.
4. The right to present claims does not apply to product tutorials, adjustments, cleaning, marketable condition recovery, as well as the elimination of defects caused by failure to observe the rules of usage.
5. The right to present claims does not apply to damage caused during transportation after the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
6. During the reclamation period Skibikemarathon does not provide free repair services, should the the product malfunction be caused by:
- Errors in the installed software;
- Natural wear and tear;
- Improper use or maintenance (also if the device has been repaired or serviced by a person not authorized by the manufacturer);
- Damaged, replaced or removed serial number, reference mark or label on the device and/or components;
- Failure, of which the client was informed before buying the product at Skibikemarathon;
- External factors. External factor include, but are not limited to, thunderstorm, inappropriate supply voltage and power surges, humidity, ingress of liquids, mechanical damage, etc.
- The product is out of order due to the owner’s fault as a result of improper use, failure to follow the manual, negligent treatment or care, or excessive load.
7. Skibikemarathon determines the liability based on the examination (diagnostics) carried out by an authorized representative of the manufacturer. If the examination reveals that the failure was caused by the abovementioned factors, and the item must be repaired, the customer can order a billable repair. Devices damaged due to liquid or moisture, and/or having mechanical damages, are only repaired for a fee.
8. Defectation fee is to be paid for examination (diagnosticis) of the device if Skibikemarathon is not liable for the malfunction, and if the product can not be repaired. The client also pays the defectation fee, should no fault be detected during examination (diagnostics) of the device and the unit operates in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
9. Private persons are exempt from paying the defectation fee during the first 6 months after purchase.
10. Should the customer not agree with Skibikemarathon‘ standpoint, the customer must confirm that:
- The defect is present (based on evaluation by authorized expert);
- The defect or its cause was present at the time of delivery;
- Skibikemarathon is responsible for the defect.
11. If Skibikemarathon provided an additional warranty, Skibikemarathon has to rectify the defects according to the terms of an additional warranty.
12. In order to present your claim, please turn to Skibikemarathon store at the address specified on the check, or call the customer support line +372 5563 7511 (Mon-Sun 10AM-6PM).
13. In addition to the rights deriving from the claiming conditions, the customer has all the other rights deriving from the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
Manufacturer’s Warranty of the product covers arising material defects as well as manufacturing defects during the period designated by the manufacturer. Manufacturer’s Warranty differentiates hardware technical characteristics and recovery of the condition that product had before the defect (replacement to a new device and derogation from the terms of Sale and Purchase Contract are not implied by the Manufacturer’s Warranty). Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover the costs which emerged during the devices’ usage. Products’ warranty periods and degrees of services can vary depending on the products’ type. Manufacturer’s Warranty of the product can be found on the documentation pages attached to the device. We highly recommend You to closely read the terms of Manufacturer’s Warranty for a particular product provided by a particular manufacturer before making a purchase.
Should the purchased product require repair or maintenance, please turn to the Skibikemarathon store or Skibikemarathon.