Return within 14 days
If the purchased product for any reason does not suit you, you have the right to return it within 14 days from the date of purchase and get the money back.
To make a purchase refund, you need to send a free-form statement to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the nearest Skibikemarathon store.
In the event of deterioration in the quality of the goods to be returned, the Buyer is responsible for the resulting cost reduction resulting from the use of the goods if the goods were used by the Buyer in any other way than its intended use, properties and functionality. In order to verify the nature of the product, its properties and functionality, the Buyer must use the product exclusively in the way that it is usually allowed to do in the store.
We will immediately refund the money for the returned goods to the Buyer’s settlement account, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the return application from the Buyer. Skibikemarathon may refuse a monetary refund until the Buyer returns the items that were the subject of the contract or until a certificate is submitted that the Buyer has returned these things.
The purchased goods cannot be returned if it is not refundable for medical and hygienic reasons, as well as if it was printed before delivery.
CLAIMS FOR CLAIMS
1. For individuals, the deadline for submitting claims for purchased goods is 24 months from the date of transfer of the goods. For legal entities, the time period for making claims is determined by the warranty period provided by the manufacturer.
2. During the period for making claims, the buyer has the right to free repair of the goods. In the event that a malfunction occurs due to the fault of the manufacturer, the cost of all production malfunctions, as well as the work and cost of spare parts, is covered.
3. The basis for the presentation of claims is the original document certifying the purchase.
4. Claims are not training in the use of goods, adjustment, maintenance, cleaning, restoration of the presentation, as well as the elimination of defects caused by non-compliance with the rules of use.
5. The right to submit claims does not apply to damage caused during transportation after the transfer of goods to the buyer.
6. Skibikemarathon does not eliminate free of charge goods failures that arise during the time period for making claims, if they are caused.
Improper use or maintenance (also if the device was being repaired by a person not authorized by the manufacturer);
Damage, replacement or removal of the serial number, check mark or marking of the device and / or part;
Malfunctions reported to the customer before purchasing the goods at Skibikemarathon;
External factors. External factors are considered including storm.
The product is damaged due to the fault of the owner as a result of improper use, non-compliance with the instructions for use or careless handling, care or excessive load.
7. In determining liability, Skibikemarathon relies on an examination (diagnosis) conducted by an authorized representative of the manufacturer. If as a result of the examination it turns out that the malfunction was caused by the above factors and needs to be repaired, then the client has the opportunity to order a paid repair. Devices damaged by liquid or moisture and / or having mechanical damage must be repaired only for a fee.
8. For the examination (diagnostics) of the device, the amount of the defect must be paid if Skibikemarathon is not responsible for the device malfunctions, as well as if the device cannot be repaired. The client also pays the cost of detection if, according to the results of the examination (diagnostics), the device did not show any malfunctions and the device works according to the technical requirements of the manufacturer.
9. A private person should not pay the cost of detection within the first 6 months from the date of purchase.
10. If the client does not agree with the position of Skibikemarathon, the client must confirm that:
this is a malfunction;
the problem or its cause was present at the time of the transfer of the goods;
Skibikemarathon is responsible for the malfunction.
11. If Skibikemarathon has provided an additional warranty on the product, then Skibikemarathon will provide troubleshooting in accordance with the terms of the additional warranty.
12. To file a claim, contact the Skibikemarathon representative office at the address indicated on the receipt or call the customer service telephone +372 5563 7511 (Mon-Sun).
13. In addition to the rights arising from the right to submit claims, the buyer has all other rights arising from the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
SERVICE OF GOODS
In case the goods purchased from Skibikemarathon need